403-320-7772      1412 – 3rd Avenue South, Lethbridge, AB   T1J 0K6

Lethbridge CPA Don O'Brien

Whether you are Canadian or US Citizen, a dual citizen, or have a corporation in either or both countries we can help! Here are a few of the areas we specialize in:

Canadian Tax

 Canadian Personal Tax Preparation - Lethbridge CPA Don O'BrienPut our over 25 years experience to work for you and take away the stress! From preparing and filing individual and corporate returns for all situations and businesses, or resolving conflicts with the Canada Revenue Agency.

  • Personal, Corporate, and  Not-for-Profit
  • Share restructuring, estate freezes, capital dividends, and other specialities
  • Tax Planning
  • Payroll
  • Agriculture
  • Construction trades and special reporting
  • GST
  • Charity returns and  not-for-profit returns 

US Tax

 U.S. Personal Tax Preparation - Lethbridge CPA Don O'BrienIf you are a U.S. citizen or resident alien, the rules for filing income, estate and gift tax returns are mandatory. They are the same if you are in the U.S. or if you are abroad. Your worldwide income is subject to U.S. income tax, regardless of where you reside. Understand the US tax rules and how they apply to you.


  • ITIN’s (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number) W7 applications
  • Authorized E-File provider
  • Personal  Federal and State US Tax preparation
  • Corporate Federal and State tax preparation
  • Estate & Gift tax preparation
  • Foreign bank account reporting
  • US- Dual Citizens In Canada
  • Canadians Owning Property Or Working In The US